Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rice Cereal

We started feeding Whitney rice cereal this week. She seemed to really like it!
She usually sits with us at the table on T.J.'s lap during dinner. She watches his fork and the food go up and down and coos and lunges a little, so I thought that she was ready. The other day T.J. handed her a tortilla chip to be funny and she immediately put it right in her mouth and started sucking on it. She knows what to do!



I had to change to a softer tip spoon because she was chomping down on it a little too much.
You know I had help!
She kept turning her head to the side to eat. T.J. noticed it first and laughed. She wouldn't really take the spoon straight on. I guess she is used to eating that way. :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I too just started Sydney on rice cereal. I always hold her while I eat also, so she is the same as Whitney, she stares at my food and tries to grab it. I will be posting her eating her cereal soon too. Oh and I would love to get togther. Sydney has a Dr. appointment on Friday morning, so that would work out since I will be on that side of town. So how does after lunch sound?