
This cartoon reminds me so much of T.J. and Whitney. She is so exited for him to get home from work each day and hold and snuggle her. She has been cooing Dada at him too. So sweet.
Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's in my life, especially to the daddy of my two little darlings.
You are the Daddy I always dreamed that my babies would have. I love you T.J.
P.S. - Congratulations Charla and Ricky! Happy First Father's Day!




6 comments:
I totally think that they are saying things. Like the other day Jared was crawling around looking for Isaac and I swear he said what sounded like Isaac's name! I love when they start to say dada and the mmm sound that you know is mom! Makes you feel so special!
How stinking cute are you! Thank goodness for father's cause there would be no mothers without them!
hey suzanne, i hope it's ok that i am posting here instead of emailing you. the school rebekah went to last year is done by a lady in our ward, named myrian hartman. it was 55 a month, and she did a great job with the kids. her # is 962-6050. i'm not sure how full she is, or what. give her a call. have a good day!!
That is such a cute cartoon. Jonah is constantly saying dada now. I don't know if he is associating it with Joe but thats all he says lately.
Wow! Its been a long time since you blogged too. I have been so busy with classes-haven't been able to keep up with everyone's blogs. Finish what you're doing and post some new pictures:) Just kidding. Life gets busy I know.
Hey, how are you? Keep wondering what you are up to, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of ya! I was just looking through your blog again, and seeing Trista's hair makes me wish that Faith had never cut hers. She cut it back in January, about 4-5 inches in some places, I cried... I had to fix it the best I could without making it too short, but it is still sort of awkward! Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment