We started off Easter weekend with two very special visitors on Saturday night. Grandma and Grandpa Allred (T.J.'s Grandparents) came to visit! They had just finished their shift at the temple and made the rounds seeing all of the great-grand kids. They showed us pictures from their latest trip to Hawaii with Great Grandma Carol. They had a great time and brought back fantastic photos from whale watching, chocolate covered macadamia nuts, and a cute little wooden frog. It had little triangles on the back that you run a stick over and it sounds just like a frog. Grandpa held it behind his back making the noise and kept asking Trista if there was a frog in the house. :) She is holding it in this picture.
Before the night was over we all played with the frog, Papa Red toe danced with Trista, grandma taught her a hula, and everyone loved on baby Whitney.
I also got a picture of Grandpa and T.J. with the toy box they built together.
I love it, and thank both of them for the time and work they put in making it.
T.J. had just gotten back from an overnight with the scouts about an hour before they came over. We were so happy to see them and so glad they came over to visit. We love you Grandma and Papa Red!
2 comments:
Cute toy box! When do I get one? :)
Wow!!! I want one-I love it!!! My hubby can do many, many things but wood work isn't his forte. You are a lucky woman to have a man that can make you such gorgeous things:)
I love when Grandparents visit. I didn't have any growing up-most of them died before I was born-the final one when I was five. So the only grandparents that I have known are Ben's. We love to visit with them:)
Post a Comment