Friday, October 31, 2008

A "Nie" Sort of Day


Yesterday I had a very "Nie" sort of day, which got me thinking of her. If you haven't read Stephanie Nielson's blog, here it is...I have been enjoying reading it.
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

nate and marne said...

wow, i missed that post about your accident. i'm glad everyone was ok, wow. we haven't been in any accidents since the kids have been born, and hopefully we won't! wow again.

Anonymous said...

I love Nie's blog, glad you had a good day!

Shannon said...

Those updated pics of your girls are so dang cute!

Steph said...

Okay, I just saw the new pictures of your girls on the side of your page and they are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Yep...I also saw the updated pics of your girls! So cute! I can't believe how grown up Trista is!

lenseigne said...

Hey there! Can I have your address? I'm hoping to be able to write out some cards to send out before Christmas. I thought it would be good to have your address anyway, even if I end up not being able to do the cards as I hope to. You could email it to me at mattandglenda@yahoo.com. I hope everything's going well, I sure love reading through your blog!

Steph said...

Thanks for your comment about Jonah's hives. The more I think about it the more I wonder if it was the antibiotics that he was on. He was given a prescription the week before and even though he has been on that one before It still could have been that. He was actually taken off of them that day and switched to another one. I will definatly talk to his doctor about that. I am also going to give him a few blackberries again and see if he has a reaction to them. Thanks!!!