I know a little baby that pooped in her morning bath.... That was a tricky one to clean up! I should have known that she wasn't done yet! But, who could be upset with a little face like this looking up at them?
Ah lovely, it's because they get all warm and relaxed. I have been there before, so much fun to clean up, especially if there are toys in the bath too!
"A mother has far greater influence on her children than anyone else, and she must realize that every word she speaks, every act, every response, her attitude, even her appearance and manner of dress affect the lives of her children and the whole family. It is while the child is in the home that he gains from his mother the attitudes, hopes, and beliefs that will determine the kind of life he will live, and the contribution he will make to society."
President N. Eldon Tanner
4 comments:
I am so glad that this has not happened to me yet. She looks so cute though, I understand how you couldn't get mad at her.
What a cutie! With looks like that it make messes like those easier to handle!
Ah lovely, it's because they get all warm and relaxed. I have been there before, so much fun to clean up, especially if there are toys in the bath too!
lol - Dont you love the little bath poopers? Makes it a fun bath time, especially if you are in a hurry to be somewhere. lol - they are adorable!
Post a Comment